Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bored

So, this whole stuck in bed thing is getting pretty old. I am feeling a lot better, but my leg definitely still hurts. I was really looking forward to taking a shower today (yes, do the math...I feel disgusting), but I have to wait until my mom can come and supervise...lovely!

Anyway, I've been working on wedding stuff and and reading a new book (The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke by Suze Orman - highly recommended, even if your not broke), but my attention span only lasts so long. So, for your reading pleasure (and my sanity), a distraction, compliments of Morgan.....

Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends (better late than never)!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Speech-Language Pathologist.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Light blue lotion socks, compliments of Jon.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Dogs barking outside me window.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Potato soup from Blue Baker for lunch.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, though Jon says I ride the clutch.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Jon; he called to check on me and give me good news!
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
One of my best and oldest friends :)
8. How old are you today?
25 years, 2 months, and 25 days.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College football.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Non-Alcoholic: Cranberry Juice; Alcoholic: Margarita!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes; went a little overboard with the SunIn in middle school!! Never again, though!
12. Favorite food?
Queso from Matt's El Rancho...Thank You Morgan!!!
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail...in preparation for Spamalot.
14. Favorite day of the year? D
efinitely Christmas Day.
15. How do you vent anger?
Unfortunately, I stew. And sometimes cry.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Baby dolls.
17. What is your favorite season?
Winter.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Not in love with either, really. How about Raspberries!!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Blog back, maybe....
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
I would say Morgan, but she already did this thing!
21. Who is least likely to respond?
Well, considering I'm not tagging anyone....who knows!
22. Living arrangements?
By myself!!! But, not for much longer. :)
23. When was the last time you cried?
On Monday, when they told me they had to do the more extensive surgery on my knee.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Neatly organized shoes, luggage, and storage bins.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are this sending to?
Morgan
26. What did you do last night?
Talked to Stephanie, watched TV, and stayed up until 3am playing solitaire on my iPodTouch
27. What are you most afraid of?
Roaches....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese....everything is better with cheese!
29. Favorite dog breed?
Boston Terriers, but French and English Bulldogs come in a close second and third.
30. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday...best TV night.
31. How many states have you lived in?
Two...Kansas and Texas.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Definitely diamonds!!! Sorry Jon...
33. What is your favorite flower?
Gerber Daisies, Tulips, and Roses.

There, that was a nice break!

No comments: